Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wheels


Disclaimer: I apologize if I offend anyone who likes to see rusty buckets through shiny wheels.

So I really hate the wheels on the truck. I got 4 reasons why - as follows:

1) I don't like chrome wheels - too shiny! There are obviously a lot of people who don't agree with me, there is a huge chrome wheel aftermarket.

b) Look at the brake drums through the wheel!! How can anyone think that looks good? Rusty buckets! That sounds like a mechanic name :-)

III) There is way too much space between the tire and the wheel well. They could have at least put a higher profile on those 18"s.

D) The truck already has a lot of vibration, having no sidewall flex to absorb some of that is not helping.

I'm looking at a set like these, or a set of these to replace them. Both are $200.

Besides...what the HECK is that!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your rims just don't measure up to this sweetness:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ctd/827871155.html

Unknown said...

Oh, and here's that weight reduction article I was telling you about:

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0208_technical_assistance_program/index.html

Unknown said...

Haha, you can't bling like me! Make it simple, man. The bolt pattern is the same as the Mustang, so you could put the Cobra wheels on it.