Monday, April 6, 2009

$5 Rides


Had a pretty busy, but great weekend. Went to a smallish car show Saturday morning to meet up with my buddy, Trey. He has a 91 porshe 911 that I've been wanting to check out. While I was showing him the Cobra lots of folks came over and took pictures and asked questions. I wasn't trying to be part of the car show, but hey whatever! It was kinda nice.

After that I limed, fertilized, and seeded the lawn with Diana. I had a gig that evening at Ruckus. It wwent pretty great and we had a good time. I didn't get home until 3:30 though so it was pretty exhausting. Sunday morning I got up and headed to Greensboro in the cobra. Most of mom's side of the family was there to check out the car. A bunch of folks went for rides including Uncle Mac, grandma, mom and dad.

Because the car doesn't have polish on it yet, it's very static electric and pollen just sticks to it!

Drove back to Raleigh, made dinner and went to sleep.

No comments: