Monday, January 18, 2010

Mega Delivery

I worked from home today so I could be here when the mega-delivery arrived. This includes the last piece of hardware for the rear suspension upgrade, all 4 new wheels, 2 new tires for the extra wide rear wheels, a set of black lugs, and '281' hubs.

The UPS driver was worried because I got 4 wheels and there were only 2 tires on the truck. But I assured her that's all I ordered and it was all good. These 275mm tires look incredibly huge and I can't wait to get them installed.

I went ahead and replaced the stock hubs with the '281's since they are so hard to do once the wheel is mounted. You have to access them from behind the wheel.

So the plan is to take the 4 wheels, 2 new rear tires, and 2 wheel/tires from the current car to Merchant and have them mount the tire on the wheel. Then I will mount them to the car here. Should be pretty good. Stay tuned for before/after pics.

No comments: