Monday, October 20, 2008

Panels & Interior dwindle


I was having so much fun pulling all the panels off that I deviated from the book a bit and yanked off the doors and front quarter panels. Once I have all the panels off, I will try to sell them on Craig's list as a package deal. If that doesn't work out, I'm going to be offering a deal to all you guys - anyone who sells one of the body panels gets a 50% cut of whatever they sell it for. You can't hardly beat that! I really hate selling stuff so it's a good deal for everyone - plus it frees up precious space in my garage.

Speaking of freeing up space; Josh Minorics, a guy that works with Diana whom I recently met, and has a Cobra, and will soon be starting a 68 Stang project, came over yesterday to pick up some parts. We struck up a deal: parts for paint. He used to work in a body-shop and though I haven't seen his work yet, I'm sure it will be a much better paint job that I would have done! So he picked up the seats and A/C parts as well as some other bits and pieces like the console and dash. They were really just taking up space in my garage and as aforementioned, I hate selling stuff, so this works out great for both of us. So he came over, brought his torx 50 bit for the removing seat-belts and we hung out and had a brewski. He's a cool guy and seems very knowledgeable about such things.

No comments: