Sunday, October 26, 2008

Front Harness

Brandon came over to work on the car for a couple of hours this afternoon. I didn't have much time because I need to get some work done, but we got some good stuff done in a short time. First we got the speedometer sending unit off/out of the transmission and stored away safely. It's a pretty neat looking gizmo, but I haven't taken a picture yet. I'll probably forget, but if I don't I'll post it up here.

After that we removed the clutch cable, throttle cable, and cruise control cables. Then we removed the front harness. I have had a pretty good time removing all the wiring so far. I just hope I'm able to figure out what I need to keep and what I don't, and get all that crap sorted out. Here is a shot of all the wiring hanging up. There isn't much left. Engine wiring and transmission wiring is about all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been by to help in a bit. Hopefully I can get some free time soon. To tide you over in the meantime, here's a REAL MAN's kit car, worth every penny of its asking price, and not at all a shoddy piece of crap:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/888506237.html