Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bunch more stuff

I got started working on the car today after I did some yardwork. First I removed the shifter, then climbed underneath and pulled off the transmission wiring harness. Then I pulled off a bunch of other stuff like the hood release latch & cable, and the fuel evaporative canister. Then Brandon came over and we started working on the exhaust. While he broke some bolts loose on that, I removed the E-brake handle. We had to run to the store to buy a hack-saw to remove the exhaust. We got all the exhaust off from the H pipe back, but it's pretty much impossible to get the next section off until the suspension is off.

So, next I"m going to do the suspension then finish up the exhaust, then pull the engine and transmission. Then do the rear end and the gas tank. After that it's just a little bit of cleanup and time to find someone to get rid of the frame.

No comments: