Thursday, November 6, 2008

The important stuff

This may be jumping ahead...a bit, but now that I've ordered the kit, the important stuff can be dealt with. Like the color!! So I set up a poll on the right for the best color scheme. Please vote! One thing to bear in mind is that black paint will show flaws in the body much more evidently than white paint. And since I am working the body myself, there could be a few of those!

Black w/ Red. This is pretty close to what I would do. Notice the pinstripe on the outside of the main stripes. My roll bars will be black.






White & Black. The main difference I would do here, mine would have black stripes and probably no black rock-guard.






White & Blue. The main difference here is that my car would not be a die-cast model. Lol. This one is really awesome, but I would have to chrome the roll bars later because they are coming in black.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No blue with white stripes?

Chris said...

Blue w/ white is no doubt an awesome color scheme. But it's so common among cobra's - to have a car this uncommon, why go with the flow on paint? :-D

Kert Dawg said...

I'm partial to red with black trim, but that's just me.

Unknown said...

What about black with orange stripes? Jack-o-Cobra! I'm serious, but I like orange.

Chris said...

Black w/ Orange would be pretty nice. It's not for me, but it would look great. You should talk to Brandon, that is the color scheme he likes too. :-D