Monday, January 26, 2009

First Drive! Go kart style!


Got home today, and started the prep for first drive! I screwed in the seats, bolted in the 5 pt harnesses, reattached the old shifter, and secured a few loose wires. Josh and I then bled the brakes. After tightening a few loose brake line nuts, it was off to the races! This is the actual first drive - just pulling out of the driveway.

After a quick trip with Josh in the copilot seat, we made a quick adjustment and then it was Diana's turn to ride. Here is the in car video.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My dogs barked at Diana's shift-scream-indicator. Can't wait for a ride!

Chris said...

Haha, I can't wait to drive it in the daylight!

Unknown said...

Where's the big smoky burnout? :)

Chris said...

You just can't see it cuz it's so dark :-)

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe how far you are along on this! Looking good, my man; can't wait for a ride!

Anonymous said...

DADDY. LIKEY.