Monday, March 30, 2009

It is a registered car!

Ol' Shelbatoast is just about ready to hit the streets a'runnin. Inspection today went great and then Brandon rushed me over to the license plate office to register. I tried to get it insured on the way, but Geico gave me the middle finger. I'm trying State Farm next. I hope I don't have to go with one of those antique car companies because they only let you drive a few thousand miles a year.

Anyhow, hopefully I'll have state farm tomorrow and it'll be on the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that's great news! I bet the smile on your face stays even when you're asleep at night.

Justin said...

HOT DOG!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats!

You might have to get it insured as a recreational vehicle, like a motorcycle. There are companies out there that specialize in that. I think Progressive even has a division for that kinda thing. Just guessin.