Friday, March 27, 2009

Radiator is done - Inspection ready?


The radiator is officially mounted! I added a 4" plate of steel across the top of the radiator which gave it enough height to mount up properly. It's still kinda ugly because I mangled up the side pieces a bit, and the radiator fins are not in the best shape, so I'll probably pick up a screen of some kind and angle it with the radiator. I don't like the flat screens.

Josh played around with the wiper cable a bit, but to truly fix it - I'm going to have to call on his welding skills again. We'll probably cut a few more inches off so the weld isn't going to interfere with any of the wiper gears. I think he's going to head out Sunday to take care of that.

Also, I finally got around to making a mount for the fuse box in the front. It's not the best, but it'll do for now.

No comments: