Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brakes are about 95% done

So I went back to NAPA and the guy that ordered the stuff realized he ordered the wrong thing and went back to the catalog to remedy the dismal situation. Only then did he realize, and soon thereafter portray to me, the actual depth of dismality of said situation. NAPA does not even have the fitting that I need in their catalog. Which means instead of 2 fittings, I now have redo the plan for that section and I now need 4 fittings and 2 new lines. The good news about this is - NAPA can't really screw this one up.

It will be Saturday before the parts are here, but I think that is ok because I have everything I need to run the fuel lines and battery line. I will knock those out in the next day or so then spend most of vacation working on engine preparations.

Still aiming for a Jan. 1 engine drop-in.

No comments: